Wednesday, January 14, 2015

On The Move (Local)

Portable Pack Out
Our more permanent accommodation has become available so it's time to pack up the portable equipment and head down the hill. Moving portable equipment is sure much easier than tearing down towers, antenna's, miles of feedline and everything in between. The drive to my office will be a bit longer but much less stressful than the last 1½ years. 

The rest of my equipment will soon be within reach and I'll be setting up the main shack computer. I need to update LOTW certificates, get to updating logbooks and it will be nice having more than one comm port to contend with. So, my new antenna's will get tested at the new QTH.  It will be nice to unwind, officially unpack and check out the propagation paths on the other side of the valley.

No comments:

Post a Comment